ICD-10 Taskforce: NCHICA formed the ICD-10 Taskforce in February, 2009 to assist members in their ICD-10 implementation efforts. For more information on the benefits of joining the Taskforce, click here.
ICD-10 Taskforce Bulletins
ICD-10 Resource Directory: Click here for a list of helpful resources.
ICD-10 Timeline: NCHICA and WEDI have released a timeline to assist the healthcare industry in ICD-10 implementation. Please visit the Timeline section of the website for further details.
- Presentation on the NCHICA ICD-10 Taskforce Perspectives on the NCHICA/WEDI Timeline: Managing the Prerequisites and Dependencies for Success (February 8, 2011, PDF)
ICD-10 Pilot Testing: The ICD-10 Taskforce conducted a pilot for end-to-end testing of the ICD-10 codes.
ICD-10 Training: Click here for a list of upcoming training available.ICD-10 Speaker's Bureau: Call NCHICA at 919-558-9258 if you are interested in one of these speakers your event:
- Sarah Brooks – Outpatient Setting Information
- Lee Ford – NCHIMA Information
- Roy Gilbert - Rural Health and Community Care Information
- Mary Jane McCracken - Health Information Management and Performance Improvement
- CMS ICD-10 (PCS and CM) Website
- CMS ICD-10 Implementation Planning
- CMS ICD-10 Industry Email Updates
- Provider Resources
- Payer Resources
- Vendor Resources
- Questions to Ask Your Vendor
- Questions to Ask Your Payer
- ICD-10 Taskforce Memo to CMS (August 19, 2011, PDF)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Classification of Diseases, Functioning, and Disability
- WEDI/SNIP ICD-10 Workgroup Resources(some articles are available only to WEDI members)
- AHIMA ICD-10
- Letter from NCVHS to HHS (3/3/10)
- Presentations from NCHIMA ICD-10 Summit (6/24/10)
- Leadership and the ICD-10 Strategic Advantage (TM Floyd & Co.)
- ICD-10-CM and Indirect Providers: A View from the Middle (LabCorp)
- American Academy of Professional Coders Newsletter
- HIMSS Playbook