Offered by the North Carolina Healthcare Information and Communications Alliance (NCHICA), Health Information in the Cloud: Business Strategy, Security & Deployment is a one-day workshop for corporate, private and public healthcare providers. You will learn about cloud computing, its place in your business strategy, security and compliance implications, and deployment best practices. This is the first cloud computing event designed to address the unique needs of the healthcare industry.
Sessions will address critical questions such as:
- What is the cloud and how is it different from SaaS and other hosted services?
- How will it benefit my healthcare business?
- How do I know it is secure and will support healthcare compliance requirements?
- What are the risks and liability of a cloud strategy?
- What product options are available and what are the industry trends?
- Are there healthcare providers who have implemented the cloud successfully?
- How do I make an informed decision for my organization?
- How do I execute a cloud IT strategy?
Who Should Attend?
- IT Managers
- Compliance Officers
- Office Managers